Pure Creativity > The Coders' Quarter :: The Arsenal :: > Submission Requirements
Submission Requirements - Posted By webmaren (webmaren) on 24th Apr 10 at 2:14pm
All codes submitted into the pureCreativity code arsenal must meet the following requirements.
- All actual code must be placed within [code][/code] tags.
- If your code is minified, you must provide a second code block that contains the unminified code.
- The first line of the code must be a comment describing the purpose of the code. Copyright information and anti-repost conditions are optional.
- If the code has editable portions, include an explanation of the editing process beneath the code. For readability, the relevant lines for editing may be reproduced in [quote][/quote] tags.
- Separate code that belongs in different header sections into separate [code][/code] blocks. Any CSS code should also be placed in its own block.