Pure Creativity > The Gates :: The Swap Meet :: > Do you use CBD or maybe you know someone who does?

Do you use CBD or maybe you know someone who does? - Posted By Matango (matango) on 26th Apr 19 at 5:28pm
I am in search of someone who uses cbd oil, want to ask a few questions. Anyone here?

Re: Do you use CBD or maybe you know someone who.. - Posted By KleinPP (kleinpp) on 27th Apr 19 at 1:00pm
So, hello. I have taken cbd oil for several times but I have extremely little time. If you want to start or continue reading about it you should search on the Net. All it all, the cbd is fairly easy to smoke. I can't imagine which questions you want to ask.

Re: Do you use CBD or maybe you know someone who.. - Posted By Matango (matango) on 9th Aug 20 at 8:09pm
Hello! It depends on what questions you are interested in because manufacturers will answer them best of all. If you are interested in consumer reviews, then I can help. But it's best to read about the products on the website or try it yourself. I did that and ordered CBD oil from Blessed CDB. I was satisfied with the result, and many questions disappeared.